Are your performance reviews an ineffective event that managers check off their to do list?
Do participants only recall the last 30-days of performance?
Do you consistently and efficiently capture performance feedback and manage goals to completion?
Please join us for a free webinar on how to use performance journaling to change the review process from a periodic event with low relevance, to a meaningful ongoing and valuable process; one that improves employee engagement and bottom line results.
- Why performance journaling is important
- Best practices for journal frequency and content
- Ways to avoid risk and promote engagement
- Specific examples of well-written journal entries
- How to integrate the journal into the performance review